In accordance with the American Academy of Pediatrics, we would like you to become acquainted with immunizations your children will require. Some of these immunizations are required for school entry, some are highly recommended for the health and well-being of your child.
Immunizations required for 2015 – 2016 school year.
Oregon Shot Law 2015-2016 – English (PDF)
Oregon Shot Law 2015-2016 – Español (PDF)
For children from birth to age 6
For pre-teens and teens from 7 through 18 years old
FAQs for Parents (PDF)
PDFs: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF forms. If you do not have this program, you may download it for free here.
More about vaccinations:
- Nonmedical, Medical and Immunity Documentation Overview
- How to claim a nonmedical vaccine exemption webpage
- Oregon Immunization Law
- Immunization information and resources
- Oregon Public Health
- National Network for Immunization Information
- The Institute for Vaccine Safety
- Immunization Action Coalition
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Vaccines & Immunizations
- Vaccinate Your Baby